Search This Blog

Thursday, December 19

What I Will Remember the Most from 2013

Events

          One of the news events that I will be remebering the most is the typhoon in Manila, Philippines. I will remember that the most because my relatives live there and I was very worried when the hurricane struck. Good thing that they are all safe still. Another event that I will remember the most is the death of Cory Monteith. I used to always watch Glee and he was my favorite actor in iy. I was very devasted when I heard about the tragedy. Lastly, I will remember that death of Paul Walker. I heard that he died of a car crash from my aunt. I kind of feel bad for my aunt because Paul was her idol. 

Pop Culture Moments

         Most of the pop culture moments were very memorable, like the Harlem Shake, or What Does the Fox Say. My favorite pop culture moment was when the movie Catching Fire came out. It was literally the BEST movie of all time! All of the suspense in it made me fall right out of the movie theatre seat. I even got to watch the movie twice! I also enjoyed when the One Direction movie: This is Us came out. I am a huge One Direction fan. I watched the movie three times and I loved it. That was the most memorable pop cuture moment I had.

Personal Life

          There were a lot of things that were most memorable to me in 2013. I got a new guitar as a gift for my birthday and I gave my old one to my cousin because there was no room in my small apartment. I also skated in the Rockefeller skating rink. In July, I went to a One Direction concerts and in October, I went to an Ed Sheeran concert. I also saw a youtuber named Jack, from thatsojack Youtube channel. That was very memorable. Lastly, I graduated fifth grade this year. It was very memorable because all my family and friends were there all together, socializing, and having fun.Even most of the teachers were there. 2013 has taught me to be independent. Ever since the end of fifth grade I learned to be independent.

2014

          I look forward to many things in the new year. I look forward to new movies, books, new EVERYTHING. I also look forward into see the new  acts on the X Factor. I always watch it. Lastly, I look forward into meeting new people. Maybe over the summer or maybe in seventh grade.

Conclusion

          Post in the comments below on what you will remember most about 2013. You can even tell me what you will miss the most.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Don't get broke after spending all your CHristmas money!

No comments:

Post a Comment